Think Free is a not-for-profit organisation; its aims are to:
- Improve awareness of food-related allergies, intolerances and autoimmune illnesses;
- Lobby the Government and manufacturers to remove known problem ingredients from food and improve labelling;
- Work with the catering industry to improve knowledge of how to cook safely;
- Produce educational material for schools to help make children (and their parents) more aware and identify sufferers earlier on;
- Improve awareness of food-related issues with doctors;
- Once funding allows, undertake research into the conditions to improve diagnostic tools and find better cures.
We are seeking grant funding currently to allow us to expand the range of information available, provide educational material to schools and raise awareness generally.
Please explore this site; complete the questionnaire and if you can help us, please contact us through the contact form. Finally, we rely on grant funding and donations, if this site has been helpful or you wish to support our activities, please visit the “support us” pages to see ways in which you can help us.
Image (c) Andrea Nguyen